The team Tourmaline Safaris
A large team rich of skills for top tours!
an organization distributed between the back and the front office:
- back-office: Aune, Rochell, Henriette, Ernestine, Sissa, Eva who take care of reservations, accounting, monitoring of partners;
- front office: Carole, Fleur, Julia, Lien, Mickael, Frédéric, the consultants to advise you and build a tailor-made trip for you.
Our goal: a trip that meets 100% of your expectations and gives you 100% satisfaction.
Frédéric Belantin, founder of Tourmaline Safaris
Founder and manager of the agency, lover of big open spaces, it is in Southern Africa that I found my best playground. Organizing dream travel I still keep being grounded.
In 2002, I succeed a Master Degree of Tourism Management at the University of Bordeaux.
My experience as guide and for several years allows me to help you optimize your travel plans based on your search elements.
Fleur, travel consultant
Globetrotter in my heart, it is natural that I headed for the world of tourism. I have had the chance to discover our pure planet, the scenery of an authentic Savannah, the discovery of ancient cultures, breathtaking sceneries, and of course an African wildlife that I never get tired to admire.
- Cross the immense wilderness of Namibia
- Enjoy a “braii”, the famous local barbecue at the heart of the Namib Desert
- Go on safari on foot or by 4X4 vehicle escorted by a tracker and watch an amazing wildlife in Kruger Park
- Sleep in a tent during a safari and listen to the sounds of nature under the stars in Botswana
- Dive with whale sharks and relax on a beach paradise in Mozambique
Carole, travel consultant
With A Master degree in tourism management, I joined the Tourmaline Safaris team in July 2012, where I am in charge of replying to the guest requests, developping their programs, advising on their choices and answering any questions relating to the organization of their stay!
Having a passion for travel since my childhood, I appreciative the great wilderness areas and also the encounters and cultural exchanges with people in different countries I visit.I am at your disposal for making your travel plans in Namibia !
Experienced & Passionated Tour Guides
For all tour programs, an experienced Tour guide accompanies and leads the tour, and we use the service of experienced, professional ones. Bruno, Eddy, Stephane, Marie Lou, Félix, Sylvain, all of them speak French and English fluently. Guides who have been working in the tourism industry in Namibia for many years and are all passionated about their work.