Safari with mobile camp and road transfers, 8 days / 7 nights on site.
A trip to Botswana that will make you discover the wild nature and animal richness of National Parks. You will geet across the parksin 4×4 vehicles accompanied by an botswana english-speaking guide.
After a night in Maun, you start with four nights in a mobile camp with the passage of the National Parks of Moremi and Chobe. The crossing of these parks is an exceptional experience in contact of wildlife! The camp and logistics are managed by a support, in order to devote you entirely to the discovery of the Parks. A Kasane, your guide will let you at Chobe Safari Lodge where you will join a cruise on the Chobe River in the evening at sunset. The next day, you will finish your stay at the famous Victoria Falls.
MOREMI NATIONAL PARK / CHOBE NATIONAL PARK / VICTORIA FALLS, ZIMBABWE
Main Tour stopping places:
Rates from :
Base 2 persons (excludind air transport): 2 190 Euros/pers*
Base 4 persons (excludind air transport): 1 720 Euros/pers*
* Prices 2015
Rates include :
- Airport reception
- Accomodation as specified on the detailed itinerary.
- Meals as specified onthe detailed itinerary. B, breakfast – L, lunch – D, diner.
- Mobile camp included vehicle, gasoil, guide, accomodation in camping, meals (lunch from day 2 until lunch from day 6), water, soft drinks and assistance for the praparation of the camp.
- entry fees in the parks in Botswana
- Mobile camp included vehicle, gasoil, guide, accomodation in camping, meals (lunch from day 2 until lunch from day 6),
- water, soft drinks and assistance for the praparation of the camp.
- Road transfers from Kasane to Victoria Falls.
Rates exclude :
- All insurance for cancelation, luggage loss and damage, international assistance and medical aid
- Meals which are not mentioned, drinks, tips to the guides and personal expenses
- PArks entry fees in Zimbabwe
- Visas and outgoing taxes in Zimbabwe
- The international flights arrival at Maun (Botswana) and departure from Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)