Safari Lodge of 11 days and 10 nights on site
An economical route for you to discover the essence of Namibia safari with the national parks of Waterberg and Etosha, Damaraland, the Atlantic coast, the dunes of Namib Naukluft. You finish your stay with a night in the Kalahari desert.
Of course, our proposals will be adjusted according to the elements of your search.
WATERBERG / ETOSHA / DAMARALAND / ATLANTIC COAST / NAMIB DESERT / KALAHARI DESERT
Main tour stopping places:
Rates from :
Base 2 persons with Polo Vivo(excluding air transport) : 775 Euros/persons*
Base 4 persons with 4×4 double cabine(excluding air transport) : 860 Euros/persons*
* Rates 2015
Rates include :
- Airport reception and transferts
- Detailed road book with detailed maps
- Accomodation and meals has specified on the detailed itinerary. B, breakfast – L, lunch – D, diner.
- The car rental of a VW Polo or similar for 2 persons and a 4×4 double cabine or similar for 4 persons.
Rates exclude :
- All insurance for cancelation, luggage loss and damage, international assistance and medical aid
- All activity marked by*, displacements and petrol for the vehicle
- The entries in the National Parks (Forecast 120 N$/person/day and 20N$/vehicle/day
- Meals which are not mentioned, drinks, tips to the guides and personal expenses
- The international flights arrival and departure at/from Windhoek